Finding ways to burn abdominal fat in less time? Ladies and gentlemen, we give you different kinds of planks that are guaranteed to burn calories and target your midsection.
Burn Abdominal Fat: 6 Planks Worth Trying
If you have been wandering around this site for some time now, you will know that we have already shared different kinds of techniques to burn belly fat – from the easiest to the most absurd ones.
In this post, we will focus on the ever effective plank exercises not only to strengthen your core but also reduce your waistline. Here are the ones worth trying:
1. Basic plank– get down on all fours. Lift your body using your forearms and toes. Make sure that you keep your elbows under your shoulders. Keep your body in a straight line, contract your abs, and remember not to drop your hips.
The secret here is to hold your position for as long as you can. For starters, hold your position for 20 seconds. If it is no longer a challenge to you, hold your position for up to a minute or more. Repeat three more times.
2. Side– lie on your left side. Make sure that your elbow is beneath your legs and shoulder. Next, place your right hand on your right hip. Your feet should be slightly in front of each other and your legs should be kept straight.
Lift your hips off the floor by contracting your abs. Balance your body using your left forearm and feet. Ensure that your body forms a diagonal line. Keep the position for 45 seconds. Do the same steps for the right side.
This type of plank is guaranteed to burn abdominal fat as this is more challenging than your basic plank. Imagine you are supporting your entire body weight with just your one forearm and feet. How difficult is this?
3. Basic and side combo– start with the basic plank position. Change to a side plank on your left side. Go back to basic plank then change to a side plank on your right side. This is your 1st Do 5 reps of this combination and hold each plank for 10 seconds.
4. Leg raises– get down on all fours as you would in the basic plank. Lift your left foot off the floor. Keep your hips stable. Put down your left foot slowly and raise your right foot. Keep your position for 5 seconds each.
5. Arm and leg raise– do the leg raises but add your arms to the mix. Lift your left foot off the floor as you extend your right arm. Remember not to curve your back or drop your hips. Do the same step as you lift your right foot. As usual, keep your planks for 5 to 10 seconds each.
6. Push up planks– go to the basic plank position. Lift your body by pressing your hands like doing push-ups. Go back to your basic plank. Do each position for 10 seconds each.
Burn Abdominal Fat: Conclusion
The challenges that we have in this post can target multiple muscle groups from your head to toe. What’s best about this is that you can do planks for as little as two minutes per day. That’s all you need.
So what are you waiting for? Burn abdominal fat fast through planks now.